- GM: There's gotta be at least 6 kinds of AK the nanoforge can spit out...
- Shaman: Including one that shoots only marshmallows...
- Cybork: I need like 8 of those! Where do you get 7.62mm marshmallows?
- GM: Nanoforge?
- Shaman: The nanoforge: answer to and cause of all of life's problems.
- GM: Someone has infiltrated your security net and is going through your basement.
- Shaman: Seal the doors and flood it with helium.
- Team makes squeaky noises for the next three minutes.
In Cyberspace, Technomancer and Transhumanist Hacker dialoguing with an AI.
Techno: Request to give you a hug.
Hacker: How would you even….
AI: [Hug: Noun: an act of holding someone tightly in one’s arms, typically to express affection. Objection. Program is not in possession of a physical form.]
Techno: “Matrix platform will be used for the action, new word needed, Cyberhug proposed.”
And then the AI’s stock matrix form wrapped around the Techno’s Living Persona like a straightjacket.
- A not terribly well-liked NPC lands in our hospital after winning a pool-ball swallowing contest and the team's bear shaman healer is working on him.
- GM: What are you doing with him now?
- Shaman: Waterbending!
- Shaman: *makes flowy hand motions*
- Table: *squirms*
- NPC: I bet you're not drunk enough to swallow this pool ball.
- Other NPC: THE HELL I'M NOT!
- GM: Quick-release shoulder. Pull your arm off and beat people with it.
- Cybork: Doesn't do more damage, just extra range. Plus, funny.
- Cybork: Is that a chip on your shoulder or are you just happy to see me?
- Shaman: What else does your shoulder DO?!
- Cybork: *wink*
- GM: You walk past a conference room where your friends are doing strange things with cucumbers. And cabbages.
- Table: ...what?
- GM: You don't have the right keycard, but turns out people leave those all over the place.
- Thief: Like, pockets?
Okay, but what are they more alarmed by? Is it the mice with flags? The rat band? Or was it the cabbage smashing?
She accepts the cabbage, then screams at the top of her lungs and smashes her face through it, in accordance with tradition.
- Rigger: Am I gonna get in trouble for this?
- Shaman, simultaneously: Damnit, Rigger!
The mice have figured out how to play the kazoos. They have not figured out things like melody, harmony, or stopping.
On getting a limo
- Shaman: We have a nanoforge!
- Cybork: Yeah, we'll just feed it Toyotas until it spits out a Rolls...
- GM: You just bought a restaurant, you're broke.
- Shaman: We didn't buy it, we just stole it and gave it to people who deserved it more.