- GM: Lots of shamans are pretty 'meh' about humanity and stuff.
- GM: [Lists off sorts of shamans, gets to gator shamans]
- Shaman: I know a cool gator shaman.
- GM: What? No, you don't.
- Shaman: I know a cool gator shaman; they taught me that thing with the blood, remember?
- Cybork: Oh, sure. The thing with the blood. That sounds promising.
The best thing about seagull shamans is you can distract them by throwing a french fry.
Dude, where’s my apocalypse?
- Investigator: Are there druids?
- Shaman: They're technically tree shamans. And they're like...
- GM and Shaman in unison: Trees... they are us...
- While calling in favors...
- Investigator: What about the ghoul from the 90's cave?
- Table: eeeeeeeew
- Shaman: We had to cross the border and it didn't go so well last time...
- Rigger: It was great, you turned them into giant flying spiders!
- GM: It was an illusion of a giant flying spider.
- Shaman: I have a new idea this time; giant bees!
- Cybork: You know, there are times when I'm glad to have you on this team, and other times when I am just terrified not to have you on our side.
- Shaman: Beeeeeees!
Discussing how to deal with a horde of water elementals
- Shaman: We could spread heavy duty gelatin powder everywhere...
- GM: Gelementals!
- Shaman: We could have a festival in the underground...
- Rigger: With gelatin!
- Cybork: Geloween!
- GM: headdesk
Yeah, the pig wasn’t actually involved in the Wild Hunt… which isn’t a sentence that makes sense in ANY other context.
yes, exactly like a movie about a Jamaican luge team
- Rigger: We could give the [tiny grenade drones] diet coke and mentos and they could drive it around and bug people...
- Shaman: If we put caster wheels on a 2-liter they could steer it by leaning.
- Rigger: Like Cool Runnings!
- Rigger: Are there slug shamans?
- Shaman: They'd be very squamous and also batrachian.
- Cybork: Eyestalks!
Can we give the slugs hang-gliders so they can fly like ‘heyyyyy’ and scare people?
Sorry I’ve been patchy with updates lately. We had a few slow weeks with conventions and other life stuff getting in the way, but I think we’re back now!
Thanks for sticking around, and extra thanks to folks who submitted posts. Coming up next, a special bonus post…
Technomancer: “Guise, lets be sneaky.”
Shaman: “Missile Launcher!”
Street Sam: “Gauss Rifle!”
Rigger: “Spider Tank!”
- GM: There's gotta be at least 6 kinds of AK the nanoforge can spit out...
- Shaman: Including one that shoots only marshmallows...
- Cybork: I need like 8 of those! Where do you get 7.62mm marshmallows?
- GM: Nanoforge?
- Shaman: The nanoforge: answer to and cause of all of life's problems.
- GM: Someone has infiltrated your security net and is going through your basement.
- Shaman: Seal the doors and flood it with helium.
- Team makes squeaky noises for the next three minutes.