- GM: You don't have the right keycard, but turns out people leave those all over the place.
- Thief: Like, pockets?
Okay, but what are they more alarmed by? Is it the mice with flags? The rat band? Or was it the cabbage smashing?
She accepts the cabbage, then screams at the top of her lungs and smashes her face through it, in accordance with tradition.
- Rigger: Am I gonna get in trouble for this?
- Shaman, simultaneously: Damnit, Rigger!
The mice have figured out how to play the kazoos. They have not figured out things like melody, harmony, or stopping.
On getting a limo
- Shaman: We have a nanoforge!
- Cybork: Yeah, we'll just feed it Toyotas until it spits out a Rolls...
- GM: You just bought a restaurant, you're broke.
- Shaman: We didn't buy it, we just stole it and gave it to people who deserved it more.
Did you know…
That some shamans get this look, this “seriously annoyed but I can’t blow you up because you’re technically on my side” look when you wave a test apparatus at them? Mages, on the other hand, especially ones that wear paisley, are more prone to blowing up everything except the test apparatus, and THEN getting the look.
If you try to replicate this, I suggest you start with a toaster, adn then gradually increase the level of tech upwards. You might also want some painkillers. And a fire extinguisher, depending on your test subjects.
And some really good running shoes
I think your sample size is kinda low, sweetie.
on defragging cyberminds
- Shaman: Don't you generally have to unmount the media to defragment it? Wouldn't that be... bad?
- GM: Schlooorp.
- Shaman: Your system profile is 'Ninja, please disregard.
- Thief: It's funny how often database searches just skip right past ninjas.
Laser swan surgery!
- Burglar: Because you need to pamper your banana!
- Shaman: I can't believe I'm saying this, but can we plan the run now?
- Rigger: I am NOT wearing a meat-suit for this.
- Shaman: WHY WOULD YOU WHAT
- Cybork: No, hang on. This has legs.
We could all cover ourselves in chunky peanut butter…
- Rigger: I wanna go to the paracritter petting zoo!
- Shaman: What would even be in the petting zoo?
- GM: Critters that secrete pleasant toxins?